What You Can Do Every Day To Help Our Reefs
Did you know that 98% of all conservation donations go to land and rainforests, leaving only 2% for the ocean? To help conserve our coral reefs you can: cut down on co2 emissions, make sure you know where your fish products are coming from, volunteer for beach cleanups, support conservation organizations, and let your agricultural community know about the harm fertilizers and organic waste can cause when the runoff enters our streams and rivers. Most of all, educate yourself and others about the reefs and the problems they are facing. Coral reefs have been overlooked for many years, and because of the problems they are facing today and the problems they will face in the future, they need to be protected. We, as the stewards of our planet, need to look after and preserve the reefs, for our benefit and for the benefit of the marine creatures that live in them. I hope that with the information given in this website that you will educate others, and spread awareness about the dangers the coral reefs around the world are confronted with.